Thursday, February 01, 2007

Wrestlecrap Forums

I've been spending a little time over on the Wrestlecrap Forums and I'm having a blast. There are quite a few funny smart folks over there and I must say I'm enjoying myself.

My favorite thread so far has been entitled "Book the impossible feud..." in which you take two gimmicks from the same guy and come up with a storyline that pits them against each other. Here's what I've got for Barry "Hole in One" Darsow vs. Repo Man:

While Barry "Hole in One" Darsow is playing a leisurely round on the ol' greens, who should appear from nowhere but Tiger Woods? Woods offers him the challenge - if you get closer to the pin, you win a Buick.

Mustering all his mighty strength, Darsow smashes (heh heh) the ball toward the green, doing the impossible. He has beaten Tiger Woods!

As he goes to the parking lot with keys in hand and a smile of accomplishment across his face, he looks around for his brand new car. Instead, he finds an oil slick on the pavement and a note reading: "What's mine is mine and what's yours is mine. Sincerely, Repo Man."

The next challenge was to book Brutus "The Barber" Beefcake vs. the Zodiac. Here's what I came up with:

[A strange looking-man in black and white make-up sits down in the Barber's chair.]

Beefcake: So do you want to keep the faux-hawk?
Zodiac: Yes!
Beefcake: Okay.
Zodiac: No!
Beefcake: Oh, you want me to cut it off?
Zodiac: Yes!
Beefcake: Done and done.
Zodiac: No!
Beefcake: Will you sit still please?
Zodiac: Yes!
Beefcake: Hey, did you hear about the subway operator that left cocaine out and everyone thought it was anthrax?
Zodiac: No!
Beefcake: I guess he used to be a famous wrestler. Pretty sad story, huh?
Zodiac: Yes!
[Beefcake pulls out a mirror.]
Beefcake: What do you think?
Zodiac: NOOOOO!

[Zodiac throws Beefcake through the barbershop window.]

I've got some free time on my hands during the day is what I'm saying.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home