Monday, January 29, 2007

Spreading the love

Now that I've gotten a few posts under my belt, I feel confident taking this shizzle to the streets. I wasn't sure whether I had enough to say about wrestling to keep up a blog, but with the exception of a few months there where I got too busy, I've been pretty solid. It's time to get an audience.

As of now, one person reads this thing (hi Nick!), but I'm trying to extend readership. The best way I can think of to do that is post shit on other sites and message boards.

I started this week with Jim Ross' blog on his barbecue sauce website. My post:

"Quick question: the ballad “Waking Up Alone” by Hillbilly Jim and Gertrude - most underrated romantic song ever?
I say maybe."


If I'm able to keep up this level of tomfoolery, I'll soon be inundated with morons threatening to kick my ass because I badmouthed the Hulkster.

Wait - why am I doing this again? Oh yeah - fuck you, Nick!

2 Comments:

Blogger Braccia said...

Hi Brendan!

Don't go messin' with a country boy!

And just because I can, the top five, all around wrestlers of the last 25 years...

Based on ratings in 3 categories...

Work rate
Versatility
Mic

Kurt Angle
Shawn Michaels
Rick Steamboat
Randy Savage
Chris Jericho

Close but no cigar

3H, Flair, Benoit, Windham, Roberts, Colloway, Hennig, Rude...

3:24 PM  
Blogger BJ Boston said...

First comment ever! And it's from a douchebag! Oh well, you takes what you can gets.

Steamboat? Gets nods for versatility and mic?

His promos were terribly dull and what did he ever do that was "versatile"?

3:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home